▶ Complies with the IMO performance standards for VDR and S-VDR
- Data storing for 48 hours both in fixed and float-free recording medium
- Data storing for 30 days/720 hours in SSD in the Data Collecting Unit
- No.1, 2 Radar and main ECDIS display images can be stored
* Up to 5 display images from FURUNO Radar FAR-3000/FCR-2xx9 series or FURUNO ECDIS FMD-3200/3300 can be stored simultaneously through Ethernet without optional SSD.
* Radar and ECDIS images can be recorded at 15-second intervals.
▶ Easy to integrate with IBS Network
* Radar and ECDIS that utilizes LAN interface based on IEC 61162-450 can be connected through Ethernet.
▶ Video LAN converter can convert the Radar signal (DVI or RGB) into Ethernet
* Necessary when FURUNO Radar FAR-15×8/FAR- 2xx7, ECDIS FEA-2107/2807 or the products of third-party manufacturers are connected to VR-7000/7000S.
▶ Optional sensor adapter gathers all the serial/analog/digital sensor data and collectively feeds it to DCU
Multiple sensor adapters can be interfaced depending upon the number of sensors to be interfaced.