One antenna platform for the future – SAILOR XTRTM USPs
- Rapid deployment technology with a true one-cable solution and software-enabled functions replace mechanical intervention during installation and operation
- Best-in-class RF performance ensures that customers get the most out of their VSAT subscription
- Built-in flexibility ready for future satellite networks
- Dual antenna operation for reliable automatic switching between two antennas
- New secure software platform reduces risk of hacking
- New pedestal design simplicity improves mechanical performance
Take control of your antennas
Designed for maritime connectivity services operating on GEO satellites as well as forthcoming NGSO networks, the SAILOR 1000 XTR Ku is one metre of pure innovation. It offers deep IoT capabilities which allow service technicians to take control with visibility into antenna health and performance on demand. Leveraging Cobham SATCOM’s unique R&D facilities and VSAT antenna leadership, the SAILOR 1000 XTR Ku is a technolgyleap that enables diverse global satellite connectivity services with unrivalled reliability for safer, greener and more efficient digital ship and fleet management.
A future-proof platform
SAILOR XTR™ is the cutting-edge technology platform at the heart of all new SAILOR antenna systems. Its new capabilities can maximise performance and optimise customer service, resulting in industry-leading up time on Ka- and Ku-band satellite networks in any orbit. Technical features including a new type of control box located inside of the Above Deck Unit with a super-fast processor, new modular star network component topology, deep self-diagnostics capabilities and extended, highly secure remote access contribute to optimise every aspect of operation and management of SAILOR XTR™ antennas.